- TO WHOM DOES THIS INFORMATION NOTE APPLY?
This Information Note applies to the processing of personal data of:
- Our Contractual Partners such as representatives of manufacturers or clients (“Commercial Partners”);
- Our website’s visitors https://www.benefiq.ro;
- Natural persons who provide us with their personal data in the context of interaction with Benefiq, such as visitors or persons calling for the conclusion of the contract (“Users”).
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect and process your personal data as it follows:
- from the information you provide us with by filling in the contact form on our website;
- through the correspondence with us by telephone or e-mail or by any means you submit to us your personal data;
- through browsing our website https://www.benefiq.ro.
The information you provide us with could include the name, position/ job title, e-mail address and phone number, company, as well as other information, as appropriate.
Through the activity carried out on our website, we will not collect, or process sensitive personal data related to you (racial or ethnic origin information, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs, health, sexual life or sexual orientation, or membership of a trade union or data on criminal conviction or felonies), unless:
- we are forced to do so by law ;
- if you separately gave us your explicit consent
- the processing of certain categories of special data is permitted by law.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal data ( sensitive personal data included) through your interaction with https://www.benefiq.ro website or by contacting us through phone, e-mail or by any other means, of your own free will and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems unless we consider that processing it is necessary for Benefiq’s legitimate purpose, unless you have made such data public (for example, in a forum which is visible to the public.
Every time you visit https://www.benefiq.ro website, we automatically collect the following data:
- data about your visit, for example this may include data about the URL, the sequence of clicks to, through and from the https://www.benefiq.ro website (date and time included), the information or products you have viewed or searched on the website.
If we collect your personal data from a third-party, we will provide you with all the relevant information about the procession of such data as soon as possible, but no later than one month after receiving your personal data.
- WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
We can process your personal data in the following cases:
- when we need to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract with you;
- when we must execute a contract that we have concluded with you;
- when we must due to a legal obligation (i.e. the applicable laws in working relationships, accounting, audit);
- when it is necessary for our legitimate (or a third- party’s) interests and for your interests (i.e. to detect and prevent fraud or to ensure IT and computer network’s security), unless your fundamental rights prevail over these interests;
- if it is necessary for the public interest or for official purposes.
We process your personal data for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as:
- to ensure that the content is presented to you in the most effective way;
- to improve the https://www.benefiq.ro website , including its functionality;
- to manage the https://www.benefiq.ro website ;
- for internal operations, including debug, data analysis, testing, research and statistics;
- to keep the https://www.benefiq.ro website safe;
- for advertising and marketing, including specific marketing purposes (including personalized content that we believe may be of greater interest to you);
- to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- to perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- for the legitimate interests sought by Benefiq or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned prevail.
In some cases, we will process your personal data only with your consent (i.e. in cases of advertising and marketing). In these cases, we will separately request your consent in a transparent manner, when providing your personal information. Subsequently, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before its withdrawal.
When we request personal data in order to comply with legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data by you is required. This means that if such personal data is not provided, we will not be able to manage the contractual relationship or comply with the legal obligations imposed on us. In all other cases, the provision of personal data is optional, and you are not required to provide it.
We may process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details and home address, for the purpose of the possible exercise of our rights or claims against you in the future. This processing is based on our legitimate interest by having to exercise our rights in the event of possible litigation.
Specifically, we could use your personal data as follows:
Commercial Partners and Users:
For the purposes of providing services, delivering goods and making payments under the relevant contracts, we can process your personal data such as identification data, contact details, banking data.
The processing is based on:
- Performance of a contract to which Users (especially clients) are party, or
- A legal obligation imposed on us.
We may process your personal data to be able to provide you with information regarding goods or services we believe you are interested in. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by e-mail with information regarding goods and services similar or complementary to those which have been the subject of a previous sale or with information on the main economic and business news as reflected in the media, through the periodic newsletter.
If you are a new client, we will contact you by electronic means only with your prior consent (based on data provided in our contact form).
We will not send your personal data to third -parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent in this regard.
We may also use your personal data to measure or to understand the preferred content related to our products; and to make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of our website about products which may be of interest to you or to them.
Benefiq job candidates:
In relation to your participation in the recruitment and selection process for one or more of the jobs mentioned as available within Benefiq, we may collect and process your personal data (i.e. data available in the C.V. you sent us), for the purpose of selection, assessing professional skills for the job (s) you apply for, as well as for communication with you throughout the recruitment process.
This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Benefiq.
- WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Benefiq will not send (by sale or by renting) your personal data to third -parties.
Within Benefiq, staff members who use your personal data are subject to rules of professional confidentiality regarding personal data. Benefiq’s staff members have the right to manage personal data only based on Benefiq’s instructions in relation to work responsibilities.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken in order to protect personal data. This website is using security measures against loss, alteration or misuse of the information which is within our control. However, Benefiq does not take responsibility for the loss of information caused by errors of the software with which the website is designed and hosted. We also are not held responsible for the errors in the security of the server which hosts the website.
Personal data may be communicated to governmental authorities, tax authorities and/ or law enforcement agencies, if required by applicable law or if necessary for the exercise of our rights, including conditions of use, or for the protection of our legitimate interests (including third parties’ legitimate interests) in accordance with applicable laws.
Personal data can also be disclosed to third parties, as follows:
- To business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of all contracts we conclude with you in order to provide the products and services you requested;
- For the delivery of orders towards courier companies;
- To service providers who provide administrative, technical and professional support to the Company, for IT, security and commercial resources support;
- To external consultants (i.e. lawyers, accountants, auditors), for specific purposes, when necessary
Benefiq performs an appropriate prior assessment when selecting third -parties service providers and requires these service providers to maintain adequate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data and to process it only in accordance with Benefiq’s instructions. Service providers will have the right to use subcontractors when providing services to Benefiq, on the condition that each subcontractor respects the same data protection obligations as service providers.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to meet the purposes listed in this Policy or for the period required by applicable national law, in accordance with the applicable statutory minimum retention periods and/or for as long as necessary in order to exercise our legal rights (or the legal rights of others).
In case you are a User or a Commercial Partner, we will retain your personal data in the performance of our contractual relationship which will be complemented by a subsequent period of 3 years at most.
In case our relationship is as partners, we will continue to retain such personal data until the completion of the relationship and for the minimum retention period required by law.
In case you are a user of one of our Partener websites (i.e. you have created a user account on the website), we will retain your personal data for as long as the user account is active.
In case you have subscribed to our weekly newsletter, we will retain your personal data for as long as you want to receive such information.
If you are a candidate for one or more of the jobs published by Benefiq on one of the recruitment websites we will retain your personal data throughout the entire recruitment and selection process plus 3 years more after the end of the recruitment process (unless the candidate was not hired within the company).
In case we process your personal data under your consent, such personal data will be processed only for the period set out through consent, unless you withdraw or limit your consent before the expiry of this period. In such cases, we will cease processing those personal data for the relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and/ or our need to process such personal data for the purposes of exercising our legal rights (or the legal rights of others).
Data processing will stop when it will no longer be necessary for the purpose for which it was processed, or the legal bias of the processing will no longer exist.
As a general criterion, personal data may be processed for a maximum period of 10 years from collection date, unless the applicable legislation will impose a longer period.
- STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
The https://www.benefiq.ro website is managed and maintained by Benefiq and hosted by Dall Net SRL, headquartered in Bucharest.
We do not intend to transfer your personal data outside EEA if there is no adequate protection, including:
- a decision issued by the European Commission regarding the appropriateness of the country(ies) of destination;
- a Privacy Shield certification;
- binding corporate rules;
- an approved code of conduct together with the binding and enforceable commitments of the data controller or of the person empowered by the data controller in the country outside EU and EEA);
- an approved certification mechanism together with the binding and enforceable commitment of the data controller or of the person empowered by the data controller in a country outside UE and EEA to apply the appropriate safeguards; or
- EU standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the following rights in accordance with the relevant legislation:
- The right to be confirmed whether your personal data is processed by us and the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification or removal of personal data processed by https://www.benefiq.ro website;
- The right to request the restriction of personal data processing by https://www.benefiq.ro website;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data by https://www.benefiq.ro website (e.g. the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to request personal data portability;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudging the legality of the processing performed based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Please be aware that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and subject to the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. For example, the right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your personal data that outweighs your interests. You will need to prove your identity and give us further details to help us respond to your request.
We will not levy a fee to meet your request except when this is permissible by law and if such fee is levied, it will be reasonable and proportionate to your request.
In order to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data on Dall Net SRL servers situated on the territory of Romania.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data and to prevent unauthorized access to it. We have entered into contracts with third -parties providing hosting services and these contracts include obligations concerning personal data organizational and technical security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all means of authentication (e.g. username, passwords, etc.) you use in relationship with Benefiq. Data transmission on the Internet is not entirely secure. While we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of your data transmitted to our site; any personal data transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict security procedures in order to try to prevent unauthorized access.
If you have any questions or ambiguities with regard to the processing of your personal data by https://www.benefiq.ro website, if you want to exercise one or more of your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (e.g. information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health or membership of a trade union), social security numbers, when you contact us.
Last update: June 1st, 2019.